"maybe the wider than expected demographic appeal of my little pony is a bellwether for the destigmatization of femininity" — me, in 2011, being the most wrong about anything i’ve ever been in my entire life
2nd cup of coffee, time for a shy horse
fluttershy’s hair is really fun ehehe
so theres been some talk about starting another MLP fandom, to let people enjoy the show without being associated with the toxic part of the fandom. Like, with a new name and stuff.
So I was thinking we could use ‘Equestrians’, because
- its completely genderneutral
- it references the show
- it shows we arent affiliated with bronies
- it sounds pretty cool lets be real
so, if you’re on board with this, would you mind liking/reblogging this to spread the word, and then referring to yourself as such?
and even if you arent, would you signal boost for others who might be?
Pinkie Pie: 3
Rainbow Dash: 0
At the end RD finally got her Spitfire plush after PP and Shy took turns catching it for her.
- season 1- they all go to a formal dance and have no fun
- season 2- they get trapped and then her brother and sister in-law beat the evil clone people using the power of love
- season 3- she screws up but then makes it better with a song and then gets to fly
- season 4- A INSANE FREAKING CENTAUR DUDE ESCAPES HELL AND STEALS PEOPLE’S STRENGTHS AND THEY FREAKING DUEL IT OUT WITH KAMEHAMEHAS AND THEN THEY MEGA EVOLVE AND DAMN HIM BACK TO HELL
A commission I did of Princess Luna from My Little Pony!